What to bring...
- Current (purchased within the last 2 to 3 years), new and gently-worn brand-name items and boutique labels of all sizes
- NEW: Formal wear and wedding gowns
- Accessories such as scarves, belts, hats, bags
- Jewelry including necklaces, watches, bracelets, earrings, rings, and more
- Coats, jackets, furs, and other winter items
What to leave home...
- Items purchased more than 4 years ago (unless a classic "vintage" item)
- Items that smell of cigarette smoke, moth balls, or pet odor
- Shrunken, faded, or wrinkled garments
- Garments with small holes, tears, broken zippers, or missing buttons
- Garments with pilling, fuzz, lint, or pet hair
- Character shirts, cut-off shirts, or garments featuring inappropriate content
- Undergarments and lingerie
- Children's or men's clothing
- Shoulder pads, dated styles, etc.